Winners are selected by a jury of (3) design professionals. Judges reserve the right to not offer an award in any given category and to reclassify entries into other product categories as necessary or appropriate.ENTER HERE
- Product statement of no more than 250 words must accompany your submission.
- All entrants give permission to Boutique Design Magazine and BDNY to publish photos and descriptions in print and online.
- Products must have been introduced to the marketplace no earlier than December 1, 2016.
- All entrants must be BDNY exhibitors to enter.
- All submission imagery must meet resolution requirements (300 dpi jpg in 5” x 7” format or similar) or submission is ineligible.
- All submissions must be sent in electronic format. No hard copy submissions are accepted.
- Products MUST be on display to be considered. Final judging will take place on the trade fair floor.
The cost to enter is $125 for first entry, $100 for subsequent entries. Exhibitors may submit more than one product for review; however, each product can only be submitted once per category. Product submissions are unlimited.
(fabric wallcoverings, green wallcoverings, laminate wallcoverings, mosaics, murals, paint, vinyl wallcoverings, and wall panels, wallpaper)
(leather, non-wovens, upholstery, vinyl, wovens, and green fabrics)
(carpet, green floorcoverings, luxury vinyl tile, rugs, tile and stone flooring, and wood flooring)
(accessories, ceiling fans, fabrics, fireplaces, furniture, lighting, surfacing materials, and umbrellas/cabanas for outdoor use)
(bar seating, casegoods, dining/banquet seating, green furniture, guest room/lounge seating, non-upholstered seating, occasional furniture, tables, task seating, and upholstered seating)
(ceiling fans, chandeliers, energy-efficient lighting, floor lamps, lighted mirrors, lighting system, overhead lighting, pendants, sconces, and table lamps)
- Art & Accessories
(custom art, decorative accessories, decorative mirrors, digital art, sculptures, and wall art)
(mirrors, shower surfacing, accessories, casegoods, spa lighting, bathtubs, faucets/fixtures, green bath/spa products, showers/enclosures and sinks for bath/spa use)
- Architectural Materials
(architectural hardware, architectural panels/cladding systems, ceiling panels, doors, green architectural materials, milwork, and poured concrete)
(If your product doesn’t fit in a category above put it in “other” if necessary we will move it to the appropriate category or it will be judged against the entries in the “other” category. Product examples: bedding/beds, window treatments, energy-saving technology, sound systems, tvs, signage, tabletop)